[simpits-tech] VOR Resolver to FS2002 question

Ken Trager simpits-tech@simpits.org
Wed, 07 Feb 2001 13:59:54 -0500

Gene

Yes that is a way of doing it but why can I not read the resolver position and
use it as a ref.
to where the OBC disc is it? This is how they do it in the real thing. But
your idea
is looking better then everything so far.

i pulled up a few data sheets about what you are talking about from US Digit
and they even
made a interface box for the computer for their encoders.

Again Thank you Gene

Ken Trager
kenamt@bellsouth.net