[simpits-tech] Falcon 4.0 with motion sim

Volker Metzger simpits-tech@simpits.org
08 Jan 2000 14:19 GMT

Hi Ben,
i have uploaded a pic to the simpit web site member files, look for the last one "left".jpg,
take also a look to
http://www.motionsystems.de/start_rnr.htm
go here to the "segelflieger" (glider) project to see
what you can do with rock n ride hardware

volker