[simpits-tech] How do you deal with temperature inside the pit?

Albert Yung simpits-tech@simpits.org
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 18:42:46 +1100

G'day Roy,

Good to hear from you, My only problem is, I can move the PC as remote from
the pit as possible, but it will still have its own room. The vents down the
feet would be a good idea. I actually planned to build a foot or two
platform base below the pit. Use that old fan i got mounted horizontally to
blow or suck air in (or maybe even VTOL?hehe) . But hot air rises...so if I
blow cool air in from the bottom, and have suction out behind the head bit,
it sounds pretty good in theory. Once I build the structure, I should do
another  weather update.

Love your pit mate!

Albert