[simpits-chat] OT Sad but funny story

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Tue Aug 31 04:12:44 PDT 2004

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Ben JONES wrote:

Neato. Reminds me of a couple of similar stories.

1. My brother is notorious for his smelly feet. When he was on his
honeymoon, I snuck into their new house and deposited a large chunk of
very smelly cheese under the foot of their bed. It wasn't until after
weeks of his new wife complaining about his smelly toots that they
discovered the cheese - and immediately knew to call me ;-)

2. Guy goes on a biz trip with his 'secretary'. After his girlfriend found
out that the sec had gone with him, she let herself into his apartment,
sprinkled watercress seeds over all the fabrics (carpets, curtains, sofa
etc) sprinkled it all with water and left. You can imagine what he came
home to a week later.

3. Same as above but the GF called the speaking clock in Hong Hong and
left the receiver off the hook when she left.

--

Roy Coates.
Dept of Engineering.
E-Mail: r.coates at liv.ac.uk