[simpits-chat] Friday: It's funny, laugh!

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Oct 31 07:17:32 PST 2003

A guy goes into a store and tells the clerk, "I'd  like some Polish
sausage."

The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"

The guy, clearly offended, says, "Well, yes I am.  But let me ask you
something. If I had asked for Italian sausage would you ask me if I was
Italian? Or if I had asked for bratwurst, would you ask me if I was
German?
Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or if
I had asked for a taco would you ask if I was Mexican?  Would ya, huh?
Would ya?"
The clerk says, "Well, no."
"And if I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"

"Well, I probably wouldn't."
With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well, all right
then,
why did you ask me if I'm Polish just because I ask for Polish  sausage?"

The clerk replies, "Because this is Home Depot."

g.