[simpits-chat] Electrical diagram...

Ben Jones bjones at pipecomp.com.au
Mon Nov 17 18:41:43 PST 2003

Sean,

Not really a aircraft i can fly all the time , a friend of the family has
one the airfield where me and dad have our aircraft ( whell his anyway)

i have about 6.5 hours flying the ct4, but at the time of flying it i never
had a CSU endorsement on my licemce so i couldn't legally log the hours in
my log book........ bugger

now i have a csu endorsement i cant get the time to get to the field to take
it out for a fly , but the owner is having some serious medical problems at
the moment and c.a.s.a decided to pull his medical off him , apparently kemo
therapy is a verry bad thing to under go whilst having a pilots licence....

but any way i think they are a lovley plane to fly either civial or mil
varients , plenty of HP under the hood but a wierd ass stick setup which
took some time to get used to when looping or doing a barrell roll, having
my hand off centre to the right was a bit unnatural , i'm used to a
conventional stick between ya nuts when dooing aero's .

ben
bjones at pipecomp.com.au