[simpits-chat] Thursday funnies...

Gene Buckle geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu Nov 13 11:59:39 PST 2003

An elderly Italian man asked the local priest to hear his confession:

"Father, during WW2 a beautiful woman knocked on my door and asked me to
hide her from the Germans. I hid her in my attic."

The priest replied, "That was a wonderful thing you did and you have no
need to confess."

"It's worse, Father. I was weak and told her she must repay me with her
sexual favors."

"You were both in great danger and would have suffered terribly if the
Germans had found her. God, in his wisdom and mercy, will balance the good
and the evil and judge you kindly. You are forgiven."

"Thank you, Father, That's a great load off my mind. I have one more
question."

"And what is that?" asked the priest.

The old man replied, "Should I tell her the war is over?"

g.