[simpits-chat] Mmmm, sexy....

Brian Sikkema simpits-chat@simpits.org
Wed, 28 May 2003 06:49:48 -0400

> Actually it looks pretty good. Question: why are you doing the inside
> skeleton? Isn't that going to be covered up?

PS - I should also mention, all of those vertical bars you see are actually
made up of 12 peices each. The circular rings, top, bottom and two in the
middle, are 24 sections each. Some of those I may end up joining together to
save filespace, but it just illustrates the "multiple small parts, multiple
small textures" theory I'm playing with here.

Like I said earlier, a lot of this model stuff is technique, I'm actually
having a lot of fun playing around with this new idea. I just hope it pans
out.

Brian