[simpits-chat] Dr. Fun III

Justin Messenger simpits-chat@simpits.org
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 06:30:37 -0800 (PST)

hehehe, I think that is the understatement of the
year. Particularly in the last 60 years they have
starved, raped, plundered, and murdered millions upon
millions of people. I think it all comes down to human
nature. You have strong men who spout off nonesense
about a perfect man and a utopian society, and then
they use the support gained by the masses to establish
a dictatorship for themselves. Happens over and over.
I would even go so far as to say Atheism in the
context of a worldview is religious. The US supreme
court ruled it is, and they have a religious tax
exemption. Humanist manifesto 1 and I think 2 said it
is in nature.
Justin