[simpits-chat] Dr. Fun III

Ben Jones simpits-chat@simpits.org
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:40:00 +0800

> On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, John P. Miguez wrote:
>
> > Be wise.  Do not belittle what you do not understand.  Just because
people
> > bastardize religion in to something evil, does not mean that it isn't
good.
> > For many people it is a source of strength and goodness.

If it was nor for fernatical religious beliefs all around the world :

1.     Many millions of military personell around the world would be out of
a job !
2.    I would not be a constant target when i am uniform in public to
slander from immigrants who we let into our country , because there
country's have been torn apart by religion fighting ( we give them a home
then they attack us for being kind)
3.     I  would have not sworn a oath to my queen and country to protect our
borders from undersiable people, beliefs and actions

these are my own views

my $0.02 worth

ben
bjones@pipecomp.com.au