[simpits-chat] Dr. Fun III

Matt Bailey simpits-chat@simpits.org
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 20:02:36 -0500

It's too bad people think that since this stuff is in the Bible at all, the
Bible is no longer relevant. The requirement to observe these old testament
Jewish rituals and practices (at least the legalistic "letter") went out when
Jesus came. Not that the old Jewish law does not still have value for study,
however.

It's REALLY too bad people see "religion" as the world's problem rather than
the solution, true religion is completely peaceful (just read the book of
John in the Bible if you want to see what I mean).

	-Matt Bailey