[simpits-chat] Uh Oh Oh

Gene Buckle simpits-chat@simpits.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:41:56 -0800 (PST)

> Great, just the thing I need to read right before I go to bed.  Now I'll
> have nightmare and sleep like crap the whole night.  Serves me right for
> checking my email before I go to bed.

Heh.  We can't have you having incomplete nightmares though.  Think of
being hit by that little feathered blade as being struck by a car that's
moving at 400+ MPH.  Just think of the *mess* some poor schmuck has to
clean off that airplane.

The (all things considered) good news is that the poor guy litterally
didn't have time to realize what happened.  He was dead before his nervous
system had time to tap him on the shoulder and tell him how much trouble
he was in.

g.