[simpits-chat] Advance Space Propulsion Lab

Matt Bailey simpits-chat@simpits.org
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 23:50:46 -0500

> Hi Brian,
>
> Cool lab, tell me more about Ion Thrusters. How does one work? Does your
> lab maintain a vacuum or near vacuum in the test cell?
> By the way, I am getting a complete T-37 simulator and have to dispose of
> four more for a friend of mine. Know any one who wants/needs one?

	!!!GASP!!!! What a terrible predicament.....but fear not, I am a kind and
generous individual. I can take all four of them off your hands for no more
than the price of shipping. ;)

	-Matt Bailey