[simpits-chat] Advance Space Propulsion Lab

Brian Sikkema simpits-chat@simpits.org
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 04:20:53 +0000

>That is a great description of your lab and the process.....
Thanks!

>sorry you had to answer the vacuum question twice,
No problem.

>I would love to see the data that you guys get out of that stuff. I >like
>interesting and new technologies.
I'm planning on taking plenty of pictures and video when we get the thruster
running for the first time - that will probably be not next week, but the
week after. We'll actually be ready next week more than likely, but seeing
as I'll be gone for spring break (Patrick, here I come! :) Dr. King has been
nice enough to delay it till I get back. And I do mean nice, because there's
really nothing I NEED to be there for, I just wanna. And I'm sure he'd like
the extra pair of hands. But anyway, definitely expect to hear more ;)

Brian