[simpits-chat] Turbines

funhouse24 simpits-chat@simpits.org
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 13:36:05 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C2CEAD.DD14FF00

Hi Joseph, =20
                the turbines have mounting lugs on each side that are =
used to mount the units in the air frame , all you may have to do have =
to do is adjust the engine mounts in the air frame. I have just finished =
building a viper and will put one of the turbines in this model , the =
other turbine will go in my F-4 when finished. these models are not =
quite as big as the F-15 , the viper being 67"long and 44" wingspan, the =
F-4 is 56"long and 43 " wing span both will weigh in the region of 12 / =
14 pounds.

The turbines are not for the beginner as all the parts are machined to =
very close tolerance for obvious reasons, I think you can now buy a self =
assembly turbine kit ,that when complete is returned to the manufacture =
to be balanced, don't quote me on this, I have been out of the model =
scene a few years. The dimensions of the turbines are 90 mm diameter and =
150mm long.
hope this helps you
Dave
------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C2CEAD.DD14FF00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hi Joseph,&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
the turbines&nbsp;have mounting lugs on each side that are used to mount =
the=20
units in the air frame , all you&nbsp;may have to do&nbsp;have to do is =
adjust=20
the engine mounts in the air frame. I have just finished building a =
viper and=20
will put one of the turbines in this model , the other turbine will go =
in my F-4=20
when finished. these models are not quite as big as the F-15 , the viper =
being=20
67"long and 44" wingspan, the F-4 is 56"long and 43&nbsp;" wing span =
both will=20
weigh in the region of 12&nbsp;/ 14 pounds.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The turbines are not for the beginner =
as all the=20
parts are machined to very close tolerance&nbsp;for obvious reasons, I =
think you=20
can now buy a self assembly turbine kit ,that when complete is returned =
to the=20
manufacture to be balanced, don't quote me on this, I have been out of =
the model=20
scene a few years. The dimensions of the turbines are 90 mm diameter and =
150mm=20
long.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>hope this helps you</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Dave</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0006_01C2CEAD.DD14FF00--