[simpits-chat] Long time in coming

Rob Hommel rhommel at tacoma.net
Wed Dec 10 20:58:05 PST 2003

Brian:

Not a problem. I would most likely get into trouble with it, doing
something entirely foolish like making huge front surface mirrors for
"mysterious" purposes. Deer spotting airliners anyone? Any spare tanks
of N2 around the lab your not using I will take off your hands. Cryonics
is an interesting subject even if you are just planning to use the N2 to
clean pesky insects out of the shop. umm.. Giant Dewer flask needed,
perhaps ebay.

I really need to find a real reason to have toys like that around. I
know a giant scanning electron microscope. How big was that old vacuum
chamber again? Ever burn a hole in a grasshopper with an electron
microscope? I was surprised to find titanium in the sample I tested
years ago.

How goes the rocket science these days Brian?

Keep 'em Flying
Rob Hommel