[simpits-chat] Long time in coming

Brian Sikkema hangr18 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 23:16:54 PST 2003

Lol. Sorry, Rob, we still use our other tank. As a matter of fact, Dean
should be in the lab in a couple of hours to start pumping down for our next
test. The new tank is for our upcoming work with bismuth thrusters, we'll
keep using the old tank for all our xenon and krypton work. Sorry to
dissapoint! ;)

Brian