[GEM Development] While the list is active again - 32 bit versions of GEM?

Shane Gough goughsw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 09:26:28 PDT 2021

I associate GEM with the Atari ST series and AFAIK there was no 32 bit
version available, I understand that MultiTOS (MINT) was first released
around the same time as the latest hardware (around 1990).

>From what I understand this wasn't a full 32 bit implementation of GEM but
something that was run in shared in memory space with an API over OS
messages using TOS.

If anyone on the list has more internal details I would love to hear them.