[GEM Development] DOS in VirtualPC

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Wed Aug 1 07:53:20 PDT 2018

> It must be several years ago that I answered a mail in the gem-dev list.

It's been a while indeed! Welcome back. :)

> It seems to me that this was the answer to mail chain GEM-CD (What is the status of this project?)

If you mean https://www.owenrudge.net/GEM/gemcd, then unfortunately the best time to have done that was missed, but I do have some sites archived here:

https://www.owenrudge.net/GEM/archive/

Not all links will work but some of the sites may bring back a few memories for folk. archive.org will likely have other sites too (but probably not zip files or other binaries). Should anyone have a site they would like mirrored here, just let me know...

Cheers,

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/