[GEM Development] Liam Proven! DOS in VirtualPC

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 13:49:41 PST 2017

On 11 December 2017 at 06:57, Thomas F Clayton <tfclayton at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Thank you!
>
> Apparently, there /was/ a reason I used plain text for /all/ my e-mail years
> ago. Just reset this X200 up in Oct - Nov. Running Fossamail on 64bit
> PCLinuxOS as I said. Simplest defaults for replies I could choose. Plain
> text somewhere /is/ selectable (on a permanent basis.)
>
> This reminder /was/ necessary.

He said, top-posting. ;-)

But thanks for being so gracious!

I had to look Fossamail up. It's a discontinued fork of an old version
of Thunderbird. Why, may I ask?

I recently switched from Thunderbird to Claws Mail, and from that to
Sylpheed. But T'bird's still fine -- I just had some filtering
problems so the path of least resistance was something lighter-weight.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com