[GEM Development] Liam Proven! DOS in VirtualPC

Thomas F Clayton tfclayton at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 10 21:57:14 PST 2017

Thank you!

Apparently, there /was/ a reason I used plain text for /all/ my e-mail
years ago. Just reset this X200 up in Oct - Nov. Running Fossamail on
64bit PCLinuxOS as I said. Simplest defaults for replies I could choose.
Plain text somewhere /is/ selectable (on a permanent basis.)

This reminder /was/ necessary.

Tom Clayton