[GEM Development] Liam Proven! DOS in VirtualPC

Thomas F Clayton tfclayton at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 8 12:06:42 PST 2017

What, of course, we'd like to know Is:

HOW DID you GET IT working???
;-)   ;-)   ;-)

(Did you hear my frustration?)  :-D

I've set aside a /whole/ 255MBs near the beginning (sda2) of this
PCLinuxOS HDD (just after sda1 /boot);
in order to install DR-DOS for /REAL/. I've got 160GB (sda3) for
"Virtual Worlds" (/vw) with 64bit Win7Pro taking about 120GBs. That
still leaves plenty (in my estimation) for OS/3 Warp3, or 4; Win95C; and
other pre-linux faves and 'nix?es?!

X200 laptop (2.53GHz Dual-core 8GB RAM 500GB HDD) separate dock w/
RW-DVDD and more ports.

Got my 1.44MB USB IBM FDD out (from storage) last weekend and have the
e-Bay bought DR-DOS 6 (2x1.44) + ?source (1.44).

Tom Clayton