[GEM Development] Driver find

rob at midworld.co.uk rob at midworld.co.uk
Sat Apr 18 13:38:25 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Nice to see some activity in here!

> (Still kicking myself for not taking the dead Classic (?) that was in your garage; Rob M tells me they have a known and easily-repairable failure mode.  Mutter mutter.)

We were either talking about an original Classic (because it had the XO boot-from-ROM feature in it) or an SE/30 (because it can run A/UX if you squint a bit).  I remember talking about both of those on the great road trip [tm] but I can't remember which it was you were kicking yourself about!

Ta

Rob