[GEM Development] Driver find

Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Sat Apr 18 00:11:47 PDT 2015

I thought for a moment that I had fallen into the mid 1990s! GEM
Development has a sudden burst of life.

G'day, all! Who is in the Czech republic? How are you all? I hope well.

Cases -- and the reverse of motherboards -- can be sharper than you
expect. Take care.

Incidentally, what e-mail address do you currently have for me?

All the best,

Peter