[GEM Development] Failed Download

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 4 17:36:28 PDT 2011

THE Page was, none other than,

http://www.simpits.org/pipermail/gem-dev/2006-March/000980.html
!
The link appears to have been this one:

http://gem.shaneland.co.uk/downloads/OpenGEMXM.zip

BTW, I got this (as a fonted web page):
"
Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, wwwadmin at shaneland.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
"

when I just, again, tried to download the file - which looks like 745 bytes (or there abouts) of text. ;-)

"
The code here is FreeGEM/XM 3.0beta4
(http://www.deltasoft.com/downloads/gemxm.zip) and John Elliott's new
GEMVDI for GEM/XM (http://www.seasip.info/Gem/Software/qdxm2.zip).
"

The above is where I got the idea it was a "3.0" release.

Much thanks,

Tom Clayton