[GEM Development] FW: DR operating systems

Ben A L Jemmett ben at jemmett.me.uk
Mon Feb 7 13:26:58 PST 2011

All,

Having been prompted by a message from Dr. Kasten earlier, I discovered a
pair of messages that had been held for moderation due to size.  Looks like
I made a pils of my mailbox rules when I had to change my primary e-mail
address recently; my apologies to all for the delay in passing these
messages on.

In case there is any interest (this ZFx86 SoC triggers my 'ooh, shiny'
alarm...), I've uploaded the two files that were attached to the below
message to:

    http://flatpack.microwavepizza.co.uk/gem/DS-0001-15APR2009.pdf
    http://flatpack.microwavepizza.co.uk/gem/DS-0008-15MAY2009.pdf

Regards,