[GEM Development] FW: DR Presentation Team 2.0

Ben A L Jemmett ben at jemmett.me.uk
Mon Feb 7 13:26:44 PST 2011

All,

Having been prompted by a message from Dr. Kasten earlier, I discovered a
pair of messages that had been held for moderation due to size.  Looks like
I made a pils of my mailbox rules when I had to change my primary e-mail
address recently; my apologies to all for the delay in passing these
messages on.

I've uploaded the file that was attached to the below message to:

    http://flatpack.microwavepizza.co.uk/gem/PresTeam20.zip

Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.

  _____