[GEM Development] Looking for some details

Shane Gough goughsw at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 04:46:20 PST 2009

Hi Ben,

Thanks for that. I had already found the information from seasip - I was
wondering if there was any more 'official' type of documentation -
particularly for the ST. As part of my research I came across
this<http://www.dadhacker.com/blog/?p™5>and
this <http://www.dadhacker.com/blog/?p00> - excellent insight into the
development process but it makes me wonder how different the 'standard' GEM
API was between the two classes of machines. That site is excellent by the
way - especially if you are interested in what was happening behind the
scenes with the developers.

Regards,
ShaneG