[GEM Development] Looking for some details

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 04:10:44 PST 2009

Hi Shane,

OCRed copies of DRI's original reference works -- the GEM Programmer's
Toolkit -- can be had from http://www.deltasoft.com/dev-gw.htm
<http://www.deltasoft.com/dev-gw.htm#docs> #docs in two volumes.  I think
they're from the GEM/1 era; I'm not sure if any later editions were ever
published, to be honest!

You've probably already found John's documentation at
http://www.seasip.info/Gem/vdi.html and http://www.seasip.info/Gem/aes.html
which includes notes on functions that differ between GEM versions,
including features he's added to the FreeGEM AES.  I think between the two
sources, these should cover pretty much everything there is to know about
the PC GEM side of things!

Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.
 <http://flatpack.microwavepizza.co.uk/>