[GEM Development] GEM not going forward... Comments?

Michael Bernstein pcgem at mbernstein.de
Mon Jan 5 12:43:29 PST 2009

Hello David,

> Thanks for the note about your library and the reference

I pointed to my library, because it is set up after a standard defined
by DR. The comments about the text windows from Heinz Rath are from
the view of an experienced GEM programmer who wants to write complex
GEM applications.

> and I'll definitely take a look (though I'll need to work on my
> German!) as I've still not really addressed the issues you raised.

I think, it should be possible to find the library in my download
section without german knowledge.

The disk on the main page will identify the link to the download
section and the link itself contain the word download.

Then the link with the word PC will go to all PC related stuff.

And on the PC stuff site you can search for gemlib and get the sources
for my lib.

Note that not all functions are tested. If you find bugs or problems,
you can contact me and i try to fix it.

Best regards
Michael