[GEM Development] GEM not going forward... Comments?

david johnson zaojashin at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 3 20:20:09 PST 2009

Hello Michael,

I agree Turbo C works well as does djgpp and John's binding.   As I am not a programmer, Heinz Rath's code was simple enough to give me enough confidence to try writing some programs.  So a pretty good first step for me.  I am currently interested in working with my port of 4tH to GEM and playing with that. Thanks for the note about your library and the reference and I'll definitely take a look (though I'll need to work on my German!) as I've still not really addressed the issues you raised.

Thanks,
David Johnson