[GEM Development] Current status and future?

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 30 18:21:38 PDT 2008

Did ANY of you have a peek at that ref. URL I provided a week, or so, ago?

Among the ref.s URLs is one to "G-GUI".

Owen says
> part of the system
> is a Visual Basic-based tool,
Interestingly enough, when you unzip that zip archive for "G-GUI" and read a little of the Readme's, you find that he has used MS-VB 'tools' (or made something similar) for his work.

There IS the DOS USB 'stuff'.
http://www.georgpotthast.de/usb/

I mentioned the COBOL /BUT/ there were others including G-GUI on this page
http://www.georgpotthast.de/computer/cindex.htm

I /thought/ you'd all  be able to ;-) click on the G-GUI link
and GOTO (I KNOW! I'm NOT supposed to use that in structured programming! :-D )
http://www.georgpotthast.de/g-gui/index.htm
yourselves!

BTW,
When was / Where can be found:
> the other part uses
> Borland's Turbo Vision
> libraries (which are now actually open source, in a version
> for
> DJGPP/Windows/Linux).

A FEW more details, please. (DJGPP is the Free Assembler, right?)

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton