[GEM Development] Current status and future?

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Tue Sep 30 08:37:30 PDT 2008

> Or use GNU/Linux.  Fedora and Ubuntu have pretty good click and go
> virtual machines :P

It doesn't make developing using 16-bit tools much easier though. ;-) I have
VMware set up, I just don't have a suitably configured VM with useful tools
in it these days, nor really do I have the time to work on anything just
now. In theory I could release source code one day, but part of the system
is a Visual Basic-based tool, and the other part uses Borland's Turbo Vision
libraries (which are now actually open source, in a version for
DJGPP/Windows/Linux). We'll see.

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/