[GEM Development] [Fwd: How can be updated the OpenGEM background

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Sep 24 13:03:15 PDT 2007

Quoting John Elliott <jce at seasip.demon.co.uk>:
> > Does anyone remember how to change backgrounds on the desktop?
>
>   To the best of my recollection, there's no support for it in my Desktop.
> The screenshot on Owen's site looks like Ben's desktop, so perhaps that can
> do it.

Nope, I didn't include for much the same reasons -- plus space constraints in
the original Desktop.  The only way I can think of to load a background bitmap
is your UITEST.APP, but I didn't think it would persist across app changes or
I'd have tried to hack something up!

--
Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.