[GEM Development] USA Members and GEM Materials

Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Mon Apr 23 13:28:20 PDT 2007

G'day, Shane!

Unfortunately we were travelling around 60kph as we trundled through
Zürich, so I didn't have a chance to catch up, and this has been my
first extended internet access since leaving (I did get about an hour in
Luzern, but had family lined up to write to of course.)

It would have been nice to have met you, and I am disappointed I didn't.

Cheers,

Peter (from a hotel in Lyons...)