[GEM Development] Martha Beautiful? on THIS List?

David T. Montvydas dmontvydas at cavtel.net
Sun Apr 15 17:40:22 PDT 2007

It read:

"Gentlemen:
Sorry for the bother, but I've written a couple of pages of
documentation and I need someone with persuasive language & technical
writing skills to make my documentation easier for the bald-headed man
at the back of the Clapham omnibus to understand.  This documentation
can't be a one-man job.  I've been working on it sporadically but I need
someone else to take care of the 'pitch'.

Oh, and Shane - please send to me the text of the .bat file installer so
that I can set up the installer section.

Regards,
N. Edward Matavka."

Seems legit.

Dave M.