[GEM Development] Cairo Graphics

Dennis Schulmeister dennis at windows3.de
Sat Apr 14 14:50:24 PDT 2007

Hi Thomas,

thanks for pointing that out. In fact if you happen to be a Linux guy
(like me) chances are that you already know cairo or one have used it
with one of your favorite apps.

Hadn't GSX been the basis for GEM? I should check the GEM programmers
handbook since something's mentioned there.

Yours sincerely,
Dennis Schulmeister

--
Dennis Schulmeister - Schliffkopfweg 12 - 76189 Karlsruhe  -  Germany
Tel: 0721/5978883 - Fax: 0721/5705992 - dennis at windows3.de

http://www.windows3.de - http://www.denchris.de
http://www.audiominds.com - http://www.motagator.net/bands/65