[GEM Development] Skeleton DESKTOP.INF?

Lyrical Nanoha lyricalnanoha at dosius.ath.cx
Tue May 16 11:33:47 PDT 2006

I find in my attempts to create a base system for GEM that there's no
skeleton DESKTOP.INF files in my packages, and I'm guessing because the
one I made for uFGEM/GrODIN doesn't have everything it needs to have, the
Desktop isn't working right there.

Anyone got a good minimal DESKTOP.INF I could include with these?  uFGEM
is GEM in a flat directory structure which can be installed anywhere and
GrODIN is a FreeDOS distribution on a floppy disk that uses uFGEM.

(BTW, GrODIN's a bit broken in itself and I might move down to the last
stable kernel when I make my next release.)

-uso.