[GEM Development] GEM/XM VDI source

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Tue May 9 10:52:53 PDT 2006

>   If XM is to handle the clipboard properly, it needs (a) to set the
> clipboard folder like GEM/3 does, and (b) pass any
> scrp_write() call on to
> the VDI so the VDI knows the new clipboard path.

Yes, that's the conclusion I reached last night after taking a look.  The
AES doesn't initialise anything, and the only operations it performs in
whatever path is in the buffer are to stick \SCRAP.ext on the end and check
for the various filetypes.  That \SCRAP. string is in the resource file,
which makes it seem a little odd that they didn't put a default path in
anywhere.

Just going to take a look at it now...

Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.