[GEM Development] version of opengem for easy use for windows users

rob at midworld.co.uk rob at midworld.co.uk
Mon May 8 21:35:05 PDT 2006

Greetings -

On 8 May 2006, at 18:03, Shane M. Coughlan wrote:

> the name 'OpenGEM' is going to be used by the company Opendawn.com for
> all its GEM releases.  These will include the release of OpenGEM 6 on
> the 19th of this month.

This is a very interesting development, certainly.  I'm wondering if I
am the only one taken slightly aback by the introduction of a company
out of nowhere in particular.

If this is indeed the case and future OpenGEM stuff is going to be
branded thus, I would appreciate it if you would remove the TurboGEM
bindings from your SDK; I don't really want to associate it with any
group of which I am not an active member; distributing it under a
"brand" would certainly imply something along these lines, and I am not
entirely happy with this.

Thanks,

Rob