[GEM Development] version of opengem for easy use for windows users

Blair Campbell blairdude at gmail.com
Mon May 8 13:21:38 PDT 2006

> same.  At the moment I am examining the files for FreeDOS Beta 10, and
> the CD version (with extras) might include OpenGEM Core.

Just so you know, I am also working on a new release, and Jim Hall is
planning to make it the official one.  It'll hopefully be out by the
end of this month pending how long it takes to do complete bugfixes in
fdpkg for release 1.0

--
Fall is my favorite season in Los Angeles, watching the birds change
color and fall from the trees.

See ya