[GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 19:18:12 PDT 2006

Dear Veganlex:

With regards to 80386 market entry dates, my Byte magazine (which
just re-surfaced while cleaning the basement) collection has 1988
issues discussing upgrading older systems to, programming, and
pricing of 386's. So they WERE 'out' (on the market) by then.

> i'm only 13! youngest on the mailing list i bets :~P
I think so. It seems to beat the college kid in Scotland by a FEW
years!

TomC