[GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 20:28:42 PDT 2006

Quoting veganalex <veganalex at gmail.com>:
> nope its not the pc1512...its got better specs than the pc1512 - its
> def. the pc5086

In that case, it's not a 1986-vintage machine -- closer to 1990, 1991 I think.
The PC1512 was launched in 1986 (shipping with GEM/2), so they wouldn't have
released a 5000-series for quite a while :)

BTW, hope you get that Psion working -- the Organiser II was a nice machine,
although my Model XP has sadly conked it (the power supply probably pushed a few
too many volts at it, and it let the magic smoke out shortly afterwards).
Unfortunately you'll probably find it doesn't recognise dates past 1999, but I'm
sure that won't be much of an issue :)

--
Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.