[Bulk] Re: [GEM Development] Wanted: GST Publisher [WAS: (no subject)]

Davey dsbrain at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 17 15:25:36 PDT 2006

Thomas Clayton wrote:

[snip]

>    Anyone KNOW if ANY of their other programs were GEM 'based'?
> (They might, for example, have been GEM 'runtime-only' environment
> programs - like Xerox Ventura Publisher. (I've got versions of VP,
> BTW, as well.)

Hi Thomas,
Some of the DOS Bicycle card games were supposed to be based on a runtime GEM. I
used to have Bicycle Solitaire & Bicycle Gin and believe they were. See
<http://www.abandonia.com/games/704/download/BicycleHoliday.htm>

WarpDavey
--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Ben Franklin