[GEM Development] Duplicates

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 3 02:11:06 PDT 2006

Dear John:

I DEFINITELY have a 1.1.4 and, I think, a 1.2.x. I'd have to check
my "index" that was (/has been) being written two years now, for
just which version(s) I've "come across" in my 'travels'. I most
LIKLELY got any "1.3 - 1.6" labeled versions at THAT site so we'll
'discount' them. Howwever, I'm not sute that the Tandy 1.3 (1.2)
will be the same as the 'usual' 1.2. So please delay 'condensing'
that ONE for a little while still.

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton

<http://www.retroarchive.org/cpm/archive/unofficial/gemworld.html>