[GEM Development] GEM/XM VDI source

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 22 23:07:20 PST 2006

:   <http://www.seasip.info/Gem/Software/load.a86> is a version with the
: ASSIGN.SYS loader rewritten to use file handles; it ends up 19 bytes smaller
: than the FCB version. That probably isn't sufficient to get the XM VDI
: working, because there are also FCBs in GDOS.A86 where the drivers get
: loaded.

  I've now replaced that with a complete new zip, in which all the FCB I/O
has been replaced with file handles. It includes a built GEMVDI.EXE so
you don't have to compile it to test it.
<http://www.seasip.info/Gem/gengem.html>

--
------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"