[GEM Development] Quickmap

Thomas Clayton topcatdrc at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 19 13:55:30 PDT 2005

Dear All:

Anyone besides me happen to have a look at the 'base'
page?

http://sobo.cr.usgs.gov/Default.htm

This has 'the' manuals (PDFs) for QuickMap AND a whole
'nother app. - which MAY not be a GEM one - called
QuickText. It is claimed to be some sort of database.
Of course, it's 'manuals' are listed on the 'base'
page as well. Then there's the 'maps' that can be used
with QuickMap on this page:

Nuts! the server just seems to have 'gone down'!!!
I think the page ref. ended as QMMapData.htm??

I hope "THEY" haven't caught onto 'our' discovery and
'pulled the plug"!

A discouraged,
 Tom C.