[GEM Development] Test: Am I Recieving GEM-Dev Letters?

veganalex veganalex at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 16:59:42 PST 2005

lol - sorry - i've been rather busy lately, be it homework :( my migration
to linux :D:D:D (away from M$ atlast!:D) or visting family :( - i've been
busy. Ok...as some of you might, or might not know - i am not a programmer
:( - but i want to be :D - what would be the best language, for both gem and
linux programming? - also, some of you might know how old i am lol - but i
won't say that again :P

thx - veganalex