[GEM Development] GEM Dialog Problems

Heinz Rath heinz.rath at gmx.at
Sat Oct 15 06:40:55 PDT 2005

hi

take a look at
http://www.geocities.com/heinz_rath

There you will find a updated gembind and some docu for it.
Also SCGEM, GDS and Tic-Tac-Toe are written in Pascal.

there you will find some stuff for GEM with Turbo Pascal.
some years ago i used it a little bit but not in the last time.
so my knowledge about it is a little bit hidden under dust.

with nice greetings
heinz