[GEM Development] GEM Dialog Problems

Scott McDonald smpcs at hotkey.net.au
Fri Oct 14 10:42:24 PDT 2005

Hi,

Heinz, I have the required memory define at the top of the file. At the moment
all other dialogs seem to be fine so I will just press on and get back to the
problem one later. It just had me puzzled and I wondered if there is much Turbo
Pascal/GEM experience out there.

I note there is some Pascal source in the OpenGEM SDK, and was wondering how
much expertise is out there, or whether I am going to be the only application
developer using Turbo Pascal?

(Didn't mean to do the double posting on my last message. Just email problems.)